Bible Forum

A Forum for members to discuss various issues relating to varied meanings of the biblical words

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Check out the Real Meal blog

My main blog is at Real Meal ministries. I post at least twice a week about a variety of topics centered on the Bible.

2 Comments:

At 10:02 AM, Blogger Brian Russell said...

Ken,
Please delete this post. I thought that I was adding it to my own blog rather than the forum. I am not necessarily opposed to shameless self-promotion, but this is over the top.

 
At 10:06 AM, Blogger Ken Schenck said...

Hey, since everyone can see that you didn't mean to put it here--why don't we promote your blog by all means!

I'll delete it if you want, but your blog is way more interesting than the dating of Colossians!!!

By the way, I think you can delete it since you are a member of the blog, can't you? But I'm glad for you to leave it... is anyone other than us reading it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com